SUBMIT TO OUR MAGAZINE
PLEASE SUBMIT ANY IMAGES VIA KAVYAR
(click the link):
Vol. 8- April 5, 2021 at 11:59pm Central Time
SUBMISSIONS ARE OPEN FOR APRIL
ORENDA Magazine Vol. 8 Theme: "Verdant"
Kalon (n.): Beauty that is more than skin deep. We are looking for work that embodies the phrase kalon depending on the submitter's interpretation of what is beauty.
1. PHOTOGRAPHERS: Send 2-20 photos with a title
ARTISTS: Submit at least 2 pieces of art (digitally) with a title
VIDEOGRAPHERS: We do accept video submissions, please contact us through email to coordinate
(if there is a set theme for the month, please make sure all work submitted follows the theme)
2. For any images, please try to make sure they are 8.5x11 (2550 × 3300 px) at 300dpi (highest quality at 25MB max)
We reserve the rights to crop any images we choose in order to fit the layout/design
3. Provide the names of the models, crew, and anyone who helped put the shoot together along with their Instagram tags
4. Send a short bio of yourself and the story behind the work you submit (for our social media’s)
5. Fill out the consent for publication form
If this form is not submitted, we will not publish or post any work. Creatives only need to submit this form once.
SUBMIT TEAM REQUESTS, VIDEOGRAPHY, JOURNALISM PIECES, ETC VIA EMAIL TO ORENDAMEDIAINFO@GMAIL.COM [TEAM POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY CLOSED]
SUBMIT ANY IMAGES TO OUR MAGAZINE VIA KAVYAR.COM
ORENDA MEDIA reserves the right to deny or accept submissions, reserves the right to publish & post approved work, and reserves the right to respond to those whose submissions fit our guidelines.
By submitting you agree:
1.Participants who have modeled or posed in the photo have assigned all relevant rights to the photographer.
2.The photographer owns all the rights, including copyright, necessary to submit this Photograph to ORENDA Magazine
3. Once published, you can not unpublish the said editorial.
4. I understand that submission does not mean acceptance; and that all submissions are subjected to review.
5. Once an image is accepted to be published, it grants us the permission to use your work in any of our publications, websites, videos, marketing pieces, advertisements, and any other mediums or formats used in the creation, dissemination, and monetization of ORENDA Magazine.
WE DO NOT ACCEPT WORK WHICH INCLUDES:
Defamation (Libel and Slander)
Any Copyright Infringement work (creatives must hold the copyright to the work submitted)
For originality, if your work has been accepted into prior issues, please do not resubmit the same work for future issues of ORENDA Magazine
BEGINING REBRANDING PROCESS (May-June)
THEMES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
FOR OPTIMAL VIEW, PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE ON A COMPUTER